Awards mortgage-free homes to combat wounded heroes injured while in service to our country. In addition to the home, the recipient will receive 3 years of family and financial mentoring.
Comments are closed.
- Mortgage-free homes are presented to two combat-wounded heroes during the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Apartments4Heroes, and the People That Make It Happen
- 2019: A Year in Review
- Home For the Holidays
- Finding A Place to Call Home Again – Medal of Honor Recipient Awarded Mortgage Free Home
- Skills4Life and Laura Berry Compete in The Great Americans Shoot
- Throwback Thursday 8.29.2019
- A Marine on the Loose in Hollywood
- A Solid Foundation for the Future
- Why Donate a Vehicle to a Nonprofit?